Benefits of Paraffin wax manicure
The hot wax works similar like oil cleansing for your face. It melts the impurities form skin and remove them along with peeling wax, leaving the skin well cleansed and neat.
With paraffin wax, you can exfoliate the dead skin from hands. As it dries on hands and start peeling, it takes the dead skin along with it, exposing the new skin to surface without using of any scrubs.
This wax is very nourishing and will soften your hands which is long lasting effect. If you have hard skin and callouses on palms, it will soften and nourish them. While also healing any inflammation due to dryness or any skin condition.
As it removes grime, exfoliates and cleans the hands properly, the wax is very good remedy to heal the cracked and dry skin, like similarly you apply lip balms on chapped lips. Also it increases the skin elasticity by moisturizing it from within the skin, leaving it look more plump and healthy.
This hot wax remedy is very soothing for your hands which becomes tired working for you whole day. This manicure will surly relax and soothes your hands from any stiffness or soreness and help them work at their full potential.
Paraffin wax is a colorless solid wax which is often used in salons for the treatments of hands and feet. However as this wax is easily available in market or on online stores, you can do this treatment at home, which is very cost effective and can save you from the unnecessary trip to salons.
How to do paraffin wax manicure at home
- You will need enough wax to dip your hands in it. Now melt the wax in double boiler or in microwave until it is completely liquidized.
- While it is melting, apply any good moisturizer on hands properly, focusing on all areas, like inside the fingers, cuticles and knuckles.
- Once the wax is melted, let it cool down to the temperature, which is bearable to dip your hands. Be very careful in this step or too hot wax can burn the hands.
- Now dip your hands in the melted wax completely. Bring them out for few seconds and then again dip in wax. Keep layering the wax on hands until the 5 to 6 times
- Now leave the wax on hands for at least 30 minutes. Wax will start cracking and peeling off your hands by then. Once it is all peeled off, rub your hands together and enjoy the extra softness it left.
- Apply moisturizer on hands again and wear cotton gloves for few hours or for better results keep them overnight.