Lemon grass is known in Asian cuisines for its ability to help in digestive issues, powerful flavor and strong scent. The lemon grass tea is well known and one of my favorite. Few drops of this oil in your food can not only make them smell good and nice flavored but it will help for your internal health. This oil is also great for sour muscles and relive the pain. Diluted in carrier oil like coconut or olive oil, this oil can be perfect as massage therapy oil. It gives the soothing sensation while applying on joints and muscles working as tranquil massage and after exhausting workout or physical activity it makes your body relax.
As i said before it helps with mental health by reducing fatigue and gives you boost of energy and confidence. For this purpose you can use it in diffuser or inhale by rubbing few drops on palm. This oil also repels bugs and if applies on skin protects from mosquito or other bugs biting. As it is said that this oil is purifier and toner, it is best in cleansing and keeping your skin healthy and glowing. You can add it in your cleansers or make DIY face serum for better skin.
Benefits of Lemongrass Essential oil
- Natural skin purifier and toner
- Help combat with negative feelings
- Make your mind relax and confident
- Helps with digestion
- Good for sour muscles and joints
- Natural bug repellent
Usage of Lemongrass Essential oil
- To improve emotional and mental health use in diffuser or inhale by rubbing few drops on palm
- As bug repellent use in diffusers and on body mixed with any carrier oil
- For digestion issue add few drops in food
- Massage it by mixing with carrier oil for muscles and joints
- Add in DIY face serum or masks for skin benefits