Tony Moly Floria Whitening Capsule Essence - Korean Beauty Product Review
Sep 15, 2017 - Zubaida -
Essence is one of the most important product is Korean skin care regime. Once i decided to try Korean skin care, i wanted to try famous Missah time revolution the first treatment essence mist but once i saw Tony Moly floria whitening capsule essence, i loved its packaging and considering that Tony Moly is one more famous Korean brand for beauty products and makeup, i decided to try it first. I have finished more then half of this bottle by now and ready to share my thoughts if it is good enough or not.
TONLYMOLY Floria Whitening Capsule Essence is a silky serum formulated with natural elements like kombucha extract and white flower complex. This healthy skin ingredients gently exfoliate to brighten, lighten, clear and moisturize your skin for a glowing complexion.
- The new whitening, 2nd-generation floria whitening capsule essence made with dreamy white flowers.
- 4D Whitening System - whitening & moisturizing & dull skin care steps.
- Skin clear up quickly. And moisturize the skin effectively.
- Low-stimulation whitening essence containing concentrated fermented essence made with fermented white lotus flowers and whitening and moisturizing, Vitamin C ampoule capsules.
- Functional whitening essence (contain 3% Niacin amide)
- Contains 30,000mg White Flower Complex.
- Water prism whitening that will make your skin pure, bright, and splendor.
- Essense helps to make your skin pure and bright by providing moisture & exfoliates dead skin cell & whitening.
- Essence Lotion contains Niacin Amide and White Flower Complex helps remove dead skin cells. Inhibit the formation of melanin pigment.
The packaging of this product is beautiful and feel luxurious. It is transparent plastic bottle with pump dispenser. The essence have little thick consistency like ampule and have small round foamy beads inside which upon dispensing are torn. This essence have a refreshing floral smell similar to most of the Korean products which is not bothering and fades after few minute.
The best way to use essence is to first clean your face thoroughly, apply toner, follow up with essence and then apply other skin care products. Two to three small pumps are enough for whole face and neck. I gently pat it on face and absorb it with little outward stokes. The texture of this essence is bit sticky while application similar to ampoule but once it dries, it feels like very light weight moisturizer on skin. It is not very moisturizing and if you have normal, combination or oily skin then it can be your perfect every day moisturizer in summers but for dry skin it needs to be paired with emulsion or other moisturizers.
Once you blend this essence, the foamy beads need little more effort to blend. They are not exfoliating but have very soft texture which with little pressure of fingers, absorb into skin. It gives glow like you get after sheet masks which is quite good and stays for many hours. I have noticed that skin become more supple, soft and brightened. It is a whitening essence but it will not change your original skin color but improve texture and brighten the skin which is good enough for me. We have not encountered any irritation or break out on any skin.
Overall it is a good moisturizer for oily and combination skin. For dry skin it needs to be paired with emulsion. It is light weight, make your skin soft, supple and brightened.
- Beautiful packaging
- Light weight texture
- Good moisturizer for oily and combination skin in summers
- Make skin soft and supple
- Brighten the complexion
- You think it is pricey
- Dry skin needs it to paired with emulsion
Tony Moly Floria Whitening Capsule Essence is priced $24 at Skin18