Nail Art Stencils from Kaymu - Review, NOTD and Tutorial
Jun 23, 2016 - Zubaida -
Nail art become so much in fashion nowadays and you got to see some amazing nail designs every day popping in social media. With emerging of this fashion we get to see a lot of tools which help to create different designs and patterns. Kaymu.pk is one place to get these tools in very reasonable price and today i am going to share some nail art stencils from Kaymu.
I got three nail art stencils from Kaymu which are stickers of different colors placed on white stiff paper cut into different patterns. Maroon and blue one have 12 nail stencils with 6 pairs of designs while the golden sheet have three block of stencils with different patterns.
The maroon sheet contains the designs which are more in centers then to spread on whole nail like a flower pattern, few lines or round ones while the blue sheet have whole nail patterns like chevron, checker, hearts etc. The golden sheet have lines of different widths, zig zag lines and chevron lines with different width and styles.
I have created a quick nail art with these stencils which i am sharing with you.
I have create above nail art with following steps.With little experience one can easily create different nail art at home or design the fake nails to use them in future. These stencils are budget friendly and are perfect for nail art lovers.
- First coat your nails with the nail color of your choice as base color. I applied OPI in Do you lilac it on all fingers except the ring finger. On ring finger i applied Sweet Touch in D-Brown.
- Now let it dry completely. If the nail color is not fully dried it will come off with the sticker. Now place your favorite stencil on the nail with the help of tweezer.
- Apply the coat of other nail color on stencil to create design. I applied glamorous face USA in golden. Peel off the sticker quickly after applying nail color on top.
- Similarly place other stencils on other nails to create designs you want.
- You can either peel off these stickers after using or place them to create design like i did on other nails.
- Once dried apply top coat to finish the look. I applied Julep top coat which is amazing and can even hold the stickers for very long.
You can find these nail art stencils at Kaymu.pk
Tags: Nail Artcomments powered by Disqus