Sun Protection with Etude House Sunprise Must Daily SPF50 and Labello Sun Protect Lip Balm SPF30 - Review
Jun 14, 2017 - Iqra -
Sun Protection is one of the most important thing if you are going outside even if sun is extremely hot in summers or bearable in winters. With increasing pollution and harmful rays of sun your skin get burned, discolored and dull. I have tried few sunscreens over the time and my most favorite are by Stiefel so far. Recently during the discount on sun protection products on Etude house, i thought to try this Korean sun screen called Sunprise Must Daily SPF50. So today i am going to share my thoughts on this product with Labello Sun Protect Lip Balm SPF30 for lip care.
What it is
- A sun lotion protecting skin from UV and improving skin defensive power with vitamin D.
- No turbidy: The powerful SPF 50+ UV protection with smooth and non-sticky texture like hydrating skin.while applying.
- Smart sun lotion: Containing Vitamin D to improve skin defensive power for skin care.
- Remove skin stress with soft ingredients: Dwarf ground sedge contained to protect skin from harmful environment and keep skin healthy and peppy.
- Contains SPF 30 and protects lips immediately against intensive UV rays
- Provides smoothness and long-lasting moisture for your lips
The Etude House sunscreen comes in squeezable tube with small nozzle to dispense out the product. The packaging is very convenient to travel with. The product have thin cream like consistency which is easy to spread and absorb into the skin. The good thing about this product is, it doesn't leave white cast or greasy feel and gives light glow to skin which turns out to be quite good for further makeup application or other products.
This sunscreen have light refreshing smell which you find in most of Korean products and it is very pleasant. It also have very light cooling sensation which is not too much issue for any skin. The best thing about it was that it protect from your skin sweating in hot environment which is not in case of other sunscreens, for whole day in sun your skin feel fresh and comfortable. It is light weight but you will feel the protection layer when you step out in sun first time wearing it. The burning of sun feels less and at the end of day there is no dullness or discoloration. As i said it leaves a little glow to skin that is beautiful and is perfect base for your bb cream or other face products.
Overall it is one of the best sunscreen i have tried and loved every bit. It will suit all skin and protects your skin from burning and discoloration in sun. I would highly recommend it.
Labello lip balms are quite favorite of mine in other flavors but when i saw the version from sun protection i thought to give it try which is supposed to be colorless and flavorless. Well the bad news is it leaves freakish white cast to lips if you are wearing it alone. The sun can be cruel to lips and turn it dark so the idea of this balm was very much needed but i just wish it could have been colorless. Other then that, it is very hydrating and once applied, your dry lips will not need any other moisturizer for whole day unlike other balms which needed to apply every 2 hours. The smell is sweet with mix of medicinal touch but it is not very bad to hate it. I wear it with dark lip colors to cover the white cast of this product and it looks quite comfortable that way.
In Favor of Etude House Sunscreen
- Very nice texture
- Doesn't leave white cast
- The smell and little cooling feel is amazing and refreshing
- Leaves little glow to skin which is very natural
- Protect face from sweating for whole day unlike other sunblocks
- Protect against sun burning
- Works as good base for makeup
- May be bit pricey for some but a worthy product
My Rating for Etude House Sunscreen
In Favor of Labello Lip Balm
- Very hydrating
- Very long lasting
- Tone down the dark lip color
- Leaves freakish white cast to lips
My Rating for Labello lip balm
4/5Etude House Sunprise Must Daily SPF50 is priced $11.10 and Labello Sun Protect Lip Balm SPF30 is PKR170